When you desire a new job
- When you are to face an interview panel for a position
- When your certificate has been cursed or is operating under satanic embargo
- For those who are tired of joblessness
The provision of God for you as a born again and obedient child of God is to get the best things of this life and hereafter.
Haggai 1:6 “You have sown much and bring in little, you eat but you have not enough, you drink, but you are not filled with drinks, you clothe you, but there is none warm and he that earns wages, earns wages to put into a bag with holes.”
Not all employments are profitable. Many people work like elephants and eat like ants. They have nothing to show for all their labor. It is like, all they earn goes into a bag with holes.
God’s desire is for His children to have enough for themselves and to be able to give to others. We as children of God are blessed to be a blessing to other people. We are supposed to be able to provide for ourselves, our families, assist in the work of God and assist the needy. When our income is not able to meet these demands, something is wrong. We need to pray and ask God for a profitable employment.
God does not want his children to manage poverty. He desires to satisfy us with good things! He dedires that our needs be met. “The blessings of God makes rich and adds no sorrow.” (Proverbs 10:22)
As you pray these prayer points, every yoke of profitless hard work will be destroyed and God will give you profitable employment.
- Repent of all known sins.
- Find out scriptures that promise you what you desire.
- Memorize and meditate on those scriptures and feed constantly on them as they promise you victory
- Quote those scriptures against satan, worry, anxiety, fear and negative circumstances
- Ask the Father, in the name of Jesus, for the desire of your heart, believe that you have already received
- Resolve not to allow doubt to enter your mind. Reject every thought of failure and doubt. Reject every dream, vision, prohpecy that tells you that your prayers are not answered
- See yourself in the new position and keep confessing this
- Always give thanks to God for the answer to your prayers
Deuteronomy 28:13 – And the Lord shall make you the head and not the tail and you shall be above only and you shall not be beneath, if you will hearken unto the commandments of the Lord your God, which I command you this day, to observe to do them.
Proverbs 21:1 – The king’s heart is in the hand of the Lord, as the rivers of water, he turns it wheresoever he will.
Proverbs 11:27 – He that diligently seeks good procures favor, but he that seeks mischief, it shall come to him.
Zechariah 12:10 – And I will pour upon the house of David and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced and they shall mourn for him as one mourneth for his only son and shall be in bitterness for him as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
Psalm 8:5 – For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels and has crowned him with glory and honor.
Ephesians 3:19-20 – And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fullness of God. Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us.
Psalm 30:5 – For his anger is but for a moment, his favor is for life, weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning.
Daniel 1:9 – Now God had brought Daniel into favor and tender love with the prince of the eunuchs.
Psalm 34:10 – The young lions do lack and suffer hunger, but they that seek the Lord shall not lack any good thing.
Psalm 75:6 – For promotion comes neither from the east nor from the west, nor from the south.
Psalm 113:5, 7-8 – Who is like unto the Lord our God, who dwells on high, He raises up the poor out of the dust and lifts the needy out of the dunghill, that he may set him with princes, even with the princes of his people.
Philippians 4:13, 19 – I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. But my God shall supply all your needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Galations 6:17 – From henceforth let no man trouble me, fir I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.
PRAISE & WORSHIP
- Thank the Lord because He alone can advance you
- O Lord bring me into favor with all those who will decide on my employment
- O Lord cause a divine substitution to happen if this is what will move me ahead
- I reject the spirit of the tail and claim the spirit of the head in the name of Jesus
- i command all evil records planted by the devil in anyone’s mind against my employment to be shattered to pieces in Jesus name
- O Lord, transfer, remove or change all human agents that are bent on stopping my employment
- I receive the anointing to excel above my contemporaries in the name of Jesus
- Lord, catapult me into greatness as you did for Daniel in the land of Babylon
- I bind every strongman delegated to hinder my progress, in the name of Jesus
- O Lord, dispatch your angels to roll away every stumbling block to my employment
- I bind and render to naught the spirit of demonic antagonism, strife, marginal success, wrong words, bad feet, bad luck, demonic opinions against me, unprofitable controversies, evil collaborators, demonic logic and unprofitable interviews, confusion, mind blankness, mind dullness, memory failure in the mighty name of Jesus
- I claim the position of [—-name the job you want——-] in the mighty name of Jesus
- Lord hammer my matter into the mind of those who will assist me so that they do not suffer from a demonic loss of memory
- I paralyze the handiwork of household enemies and envious agents in this matter, in the name of Jesus
- Let all the adversaries of my breakthroughs be put to shame in the name of Jesus
- I claim the power to overcome and to excel among all competitors in the name of Jesus
- Let any decision by any panel be favorable unto me in the name of Jesus
- All competitors with me in this issue will find my defeat unattainable in the name of Jesus
- Praise the Lord for answered prayers