Confessions: Job 22:28; Eph. 5:17; Psl. 73:24; John 10:27; 2Tim. 1:7; Psl. 118:24; 1Cor. 4:5.
1. Father, guide and direct me to rectify any problem I have with my business.
2. Lord, forgive me for any wrong decision or wrong action or thought I engaged in.
3. Father, help me to see my mistakes and faults and to do all in my power to overcome and correct them in Jesus’ name.
4. Father, show me what to do so that business crisis would not arise in my business.
5. Lord, give unto me the eagle eye and eyes of Elisha to foresee market situations in Jesus’ name.
6. Lord, give us wisdom to walk out of any unfavorable business situations.
7. Father, help me to formulate a plan of recovery to keep us at the top on the name of Jesus.
8. Lord, send me divine counselors who can help me with my business.
9. Lord, always help me to identify evil business traps.
10. Lord, help me to erect safeguards to prevent business failure.
11. Lord, send me the right staff who have the same heart and commitment that I have.
12. Lord, let our staff be people committed to You and Your Word and who operate with integrity and honesty.
13. Lord, let our staff be sincere, above reproach and someone who has the sure goals and visions and decision.
14. Lord, send us staff who will be a healthy perspective to our organization.
15. Lord, bring me staff with fresh approach that will enhance the company’s ability to grow and turn a profit.
16. Lord, help me to manage the people in my organization well.
17. Lord, bless the family of my staff financially and physically.
18. Lord, help all my members of staff to control their tongue.
19. Father, give us the anointing to get the job done above and beyond our own strength, abilities, gifts and talents.
20. Lord, impart to all members of staff, everything they need to perform their duties with joy and excellence.
21. If the right persons for our work are not currently here, Lord bring them here.
22. Help us Lord to serve our customers better.
23. Help us Lord to be more sensitive to the needs of our customers and be more responsible to their desires and wants.
24. Lord, help us to be on the lookout for ways to provide better products and services.
25. Lord, help me to yield to the Holy Spirit whenever I encounter circumstances beyond my knowledge.
26. In the mighty name of Jesus, I claim the following:
(a) good reputation
(b) favour with clients and customers
(c) abundant prosperity
(d) divine wisdom for those who occupy important decision-making positions
(e) increased sales and services and expanded markets
(f) new product ideas and new servicing concepts
27. Lord, always help me to do my very best at all times.
28. Let all our workers perform their duties with a spirit of excellence.
29. Let all our workers fulfill their duties to the best of their ability.
30. I break myself and my workers loose from an un-productive habits in Jesus’ name.
31. Lord, let all our workers receive the enabling power to plan their day and pay attention to their duties.
32. Father, I dedicate and consecrate my business to You in the name of Jesus.