PRAYERS FOR VICTORY IN COURT CASES

Home ยป PRAYERS FOR VICTORY IN COURT CASES

PRAYERS FOR VICTORY IN COURT CASES

When you desire favor in court cases.  When there is conspiracy against you and you need God’s intervention.

Remember that a human jury may try to pronounce a destructive and negative sentence on you but it is the good verdict of the Lord that will stand.

These prayers will only work for those who are on the right side of justice.  It will not work for purposes that are unscriptural.  However, an ignorant offender may find help from using these prayers.

Proverbs 21:1  “The King’s heart is in the hand of the Lord, as the rivers of water, he turns it wheresoever He will”

Please understand that there are two realms of power.  The physical and the spiritual.  No matter how bleak or legally impossible a case may appear in the physical, or no matter how tightly woven a conspiracy, the final power rests in the name of Jesus.  That is the reason the scripture says “once has He spoken, twice have I heard that power belongs to God.”  Psalm 62:11

However, God is not an unjust God. If you have opened a door and you need some repentance to do, do it fast.

The preparations of the heart in men and the answer of the tongue, are from the Lord.  Proverbs 16:1.  As you pray these prayer points sincerely, God will cause the judge/magistrate to give a judgment that favors you.

CONFESSIONS:

Romans 8:31-34, 37:  What shall we then say to these things?  If God be for us, who can be against us?  He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?  Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God’s elect?  It is God who justifies.  Who is he that condemns?  It is Christ that died, yea, rather, that is risen again, who is even  at the right hand of God who also makes intercession for us … Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.”

Psalm 27:1-2:  The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?  When the wicked came against me To eat up my flesh, My enemies and foes, They stumbled and fell.

Isaiah 8: 8-10 – He will pass through Judah, He will overflow and pass over, He will reach up to the neck; And the stretching out of his wings Will fill the breadth of Your land, O Immanuel.  โ€œBe shattered, O you peoples, and be broken in pieces! Give ear, all you from far countries.  Gird yourselves, but be broken in pieces;  Gird yourselves, but be broken in pieces.  Take counsel together, but it will come to nothing; Speak the word, but it will not stand, For God is with us.

Isaiah 50:7 – For the Lord God will help Me; Therefore I will not be disgraced; Therefore I have set My face like a flint, And I know that I will not be ashamed

Romans 9:33 – Behold, I lay in Zion a stumbling stone and rock of offense, And whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.

Jeremiah 20:11 – But the Lord is with me as a mighty, awesome One. Therefore my persecutors will stumble, and will not prevail. They will be greatly ashamed, for they will not prosper. Their everlasting confusion will never be forgotten

Proverbs 19:21 – But the Lord is with me as a mighty, awesome One. Therefore my persecutors will stumble, and will not prevail. They will be greatly ashamed, for they will not prosper. Their everlasting confusion will never be forgotten.

Job 5:12 – He disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise

Proverbs 21:1 – The king’s heart is in the hand of the Lord, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.

Psalm 24: 1-2 – The earth is the Lord’s, and the fullness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.  For he hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods.

Thank the Lord because he is the Lord of Hosts and the Man of War
I claim victory over every adversary in this court case in the name of Jesus
I bind and paralyze the strongman employed or delegated to disgrace me, in the name of Jesus
Let all the affairs of my life be too hot for any evil power to manipulate in the name of Jesus
O Lord, grant me and my lawyer supernatural wisdom to subdue all opposition
O Lord let it be impossible for my adversary to subdue the truth in this matter in the name of Jesus
O Lord, let me find favor in the sight of those who are responsible for judging this case
I close every negative door that the enemy might want to open using this case in the name of Jesus
You satanic agents, I command you to clear out from the pathway to my victory in this matter in the name of Jesus
I cancel any demonic decision and expectation concerning this case in the name of Jesus
Father, make it possible for me to find favor in the sight of the judge, in the name of Jesus
Lord let me find favor, compassion and loving kindness with the jury in the name of Jesus
Let all the demonic obstacles that have been established in the heart of anyone against my prosperity be destroyed in the name of Jesus
Lord give all the parties concerned, dreams, visions and restlessness that would advance my cause
I command my money being caged by the enemy to be completely released in the name of Jesus
I bind and put to flight all the spirits of fear, anxiety and discouragement in the name of Jesus
Lord let divine wisdom fall upon all who are supporting me in these matters
I break the backbone of the spirits of conspiracy and treachery in the name of Jesus
Lord, hammer my matter into the mind of those who will assist me so that they do not suffer from demonic loss of memory
I paralyze the handiwork of household enemies and envious agents in this matter, in the name of Jesus
You devil, take your leg away from the top of my finances, in the mighty name of Jesus
Let the fire of the Holy Spirit purge my life from any evil mark put upon me, in the name of Jesus
Let the Lord confuse the tongues of those gathered to do me harm, after the order of the builders of the Tower of Babel in the name of Jesus
Let my adversaries make mistakes that will advance my cause in the name of Jesus
I command every evil power and vessel sitting on my rights and goodness to be violently overthrown in the name of Jesus
I pursue, overtake and recover my properties from the hands of spiritual Egyptians in the name of Jesus
Let every counsel, plan, desire, expectation, imagination, device and activity of the enemy against this case be rendered null and void, in the name of Jesus
I terminate every journey into bondage and unfruitfulness designed for me by the enemies of my soul, in the name of Jesus
I bind every money consuming demon attached to my finances in the name of Jesus
I refuse to be tossed about by any demonic device of the enemy to delay my miracle in the name of Jesus
Let all satanic banks and purses receive the fire of God and burn to ashes in the name of Jesus
Holy Spirit, teach me to avoid unfriendly friends and unprofitable transactions in the name of Jesus
Let all my blessings presently in the prison of the enemy begin to pursue me and overtake me as of today, in the name of Jesus
Thank you Lord Jesus for the victory!

About the Author:

Love God. Love People. Change The World. That's it. It's really that simple. Seek first the kingdom of God and all these things shall be added unto you. Only God has the answers to all human problems. Only by tapping into His power can we overcome our weaknesses and problems. With God on my side, the sun shall not smite me by day nor the moon by night.

125 Comments

1. Jho December 12, 2017 at 10:50 pm - Reply

FATHER i beg you and i pray.for my VICTORY in winning these case. FATHER please let this case my problem will be solve soon.Amen

2. Peace December 13, 2017 at 9:15 pm - Reply

Thank you for this prayer, my grandson was off in college and he and his roommates are caught up in a crime for trying to protect and defend themselves when someone came to their apartment after one of the roommates encountered an altercation when some guys came to his school campus and initiated an argument. They are all in jail and facing a serious crime. I know God is a powerful God and he is going to bring the truth out of all the lies and scandal this has brought to our families. Please pray that God will grant them all justice in standing their grounds.

3. Elizabeth Shields December 17, 2017 at 10:24 pm - Reply

Need true Christians to pray for favor for a court case being trialed 20th this month. least time as possible for sentences, we all have sin and falling short if God. The attacks for long sentence be thrown far as the East From The West . Please Give knowledge and Wisdom to the Lawyers not to grow weary, but remain confident that all things are possible with Christ no weapon of destruction or distraction can win. With Christ before us it more than the World against us. Thanks in advance Lord our Saviour.the gates of hell shall not prevail.Victory over the enemy. Every tongue that rise up against us shall stumble and fall. Amen!

4. l granados December 18, 2017 at 7:54 pm - Reply

please pray for my family especially our grandson Javier , we have been in a court case battle for custody, we have guardianship at this time, we are his paternal grandparents, been raising & caring for our grandson since he was 1 year old. The courts are alowing visitation with Mom, but Javier cries and asks to please not make him go, cause makes him sad he misses everybody at our home. He comes home with bruising, not sure if Mom is watching or caring for him as she should. my grandson says that everytime he goes to Moms he is sad and misses us as well as his 3 cousins our grand daughters we are caring for as well.every exchange visit Javier runs to not go with Mom, he begs & says please liten to him , but instead they tell Mom grab him and take him, it breaks my heart to see him hurt

5. l granados December 18, 2017 at 8:18 pm - Reply

Please keep us & Javuer in prayer we return back to court 12/19/2017

6. Jacqueline Wright December 19, 2017 at 3:32 pm - Reply

Please pray for Richard Wright that he has victory today, Lord we know the Devil is a lair. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

7. Alice Lisa Fischer December 19, 2017 at 7:40 pm - Reply

Please help pray for God’s Favor upon my life, as I will be going to court tomorrow. I believe that I have in Jesus’s name Amen and Amen

8. Donna Milan December 26, 2017 at 3:37 am - Reply

I need PRAYER for Court casereview on January 16,2018, mother and son Thank you, for word of God and encouragement. GOD BLESS

9. Idumah Ebenezer O. January 4, 2018 at 7:22 pm - Reply

Comment… My name is Idumah Ebenezer O., i want you to pray for me to overcome in the case i have in the court about my rights they want to snatch from me, that Almighty God should give me VICTORY OVER THEM.

10. Oon WM January 7, 2018 at 1:31 pm - Reply

Please pray for my son as heโ€™s going to court tomorrow to face false drug possession charge. Will Heavenly Father give him peace of mind and calm his trouble heart to enter his defence and also give his counsel the wisdom and clarity of mind to convince the prosecutor and magistrate. He has been trouble by this for more than a year n have since jobless. He was just graduated 3 years ago. Please pray for him to be found not quilty n discharge. Please help us to pray For him ask lord to guide him.

11. Karen January 8, 2018 at 5:00 pm - Reply

Please pray for me as I face an arbitration with the Post Office tomorrow Jan 9th. I was wrongfully terminated after suffering a medical emergency which caused me to black out and I injured myself and had a minor accident with the Postal truck. I have 18 years of service and nothing whatsoever in my file for discipline. I donโ€™t understand why management is doing this to me but I forgive them for they are Godโ€™s children too. I pray for them that they repent and turn their lives over to Christ and make Him Lord of their lives. Please pray for total restoration in my job, my backpay and my transfer to Colorado which I was up for while going through all of this. God has provided for me the entire time this has been going on, since May 2017, so I know He is with me and He fights my battles for me. If God is for us, who can be against us? Thank you very much.

12. Loraine Leyba January 12, 2018 at 5:58 am - Reply

Please pray that the open cases against Daniel Jacob will be nullified for lack of evidence and that he be set free from jail as Soo as possible clear of everything in Jesus name and free to begin a new abundantly blessed life.

13. Memory January 13, 2018 at 7:39 pm - Reply

I ask for prayer for my husband Tommy he has been incarcerated many times, but the last 5 years he been a changed man, I won’t lie he has a drug problem but he was at a neighbor house and the cops went there and there was bullets he is now facing life for something that wasn’t his the guy lied and said it was his roommates that moved out the only one they charged is my husband because his prison record please pray for him he doesn’t deserve a life sentence

14. Perla Ayala January 16, 2018 at 1:31 am - Reply

in Jesus’s name please hear our prayers thank you please help Luis & Jacob Ayala bring them back to their families open the doors for them in Jesus’s name

15. Maria January 16, 2018 at 4:59 pm - Reply

Hi everyone,

It is nice to know that we are not alone in this battle of injustice and delay of our miracle. This whole thing for me has been so devastating. It truly is not against people whom we have to fight, but against the spiritual forces at play. I pray that all of you be comforted day to day as you continue to do what God has asked, and faithfully wait to recieve the blessing that is coming for you.

16. Linda January 17, 2018 at 5:04 pm - Reply

Please pray that I am victorious in my case. Please let his case be resolved soon in my favor so that I may help others. Glory be to God!