PRAYERS FOR VICTORY IN COURT CASES

Home ยป PRAYERS FOR VICTORY IN COURT CASES

PRAYERS FOR VICTORY IN COURT CASES

When you desire favor in court cases.  When there is conspiracy against you and you need God’s intervention.

Remember that a human jury may try to pronounce a destructive and negative sentence on you but it is the good verdict of the Lord that will stand.

These prayers will only work for those who are on the right side of justice.  It will not work for purposes that are unscriptural.  However, an ignorant offender may find help from using these prayers.

Proverbs 21:1  “The King’s heart is in the hand of the Lord, as the rivers of water, he turns it wheresoever He will”

Please understand that there are two realms of power.  The physical and the spiritual.  No matter how bleak or legally impossible a case may appear in the physical, or no matter how tightly woven a conspiracy, the final power rests in the name of Jesus.  That is the reason the scripture says “once has He spoken, twice have I heard that power belongs to God.”  Psalm 62:11

However, God is not an unjust God. If you have opened a door and you need some repentance to do, do it fast.

The preparations of the heart in men and the answer of the tongue, are from the Lord.  Proverbs 16:1.  As you pray these prayer points sincerely, God will cause the judge/magistrate to give a judgment that favors you.

CONFESSIONS:

Romans 8:31-34, 37:  What shall we then say to these things?  If God be for us, who can be against us?  He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?  Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God’s elect?  It is God who justifies.  Who is he that condemns?  It is Christ that died, yea, rather, that is risen again, who is even  at the right hand of God who also makes intercession for us … Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.”

Psalm 27:1-2:  The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?  When the wicked came against me To eat up my flesh, My enemies and foes, They stumbled and fell.

Isaiah 8: 8-10 – He will pass through Judah, He will overflow and pass over, He will reach up to the neck; And the stretching out of his wings Will fill the breadth of Your land, O Immanuel.  โ€œBe shattered, O you peoples, and be broken in pieces! Give ear, all you from far countries.  Gird yourselves, but be broken in pieces;  Gird yourselves, but be broken in pieces.  Take counsel together, but it will come to nothing; Speak the word, but it will not stand, For God is with us.

Isaiah 50:7 – For the Lord God will help Me; Therefore I will not be disgraced; Therefore I have set My face like a flint, And I know that I will not be ashamed

Romans 9:33 – Behold, I lay in Zion a stumbling stone and rock of offense, And whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.

Jeremiah 20:11 – But the Lord is with me as a mighty, awesome One. Therefore my persecutors will stumble, and will not prevail. They will be greatly ashamed, for they will not prosper. Their everlasting confusion will never be forgotten

Proverbs 19:21 – But the Lord is with me as a mighty, awesome One. Therefore my persecutors will stumble, and will not prevail. They will be greatly ashamed, for they will not prosper. Their everlasting confusion will never be forgotten.

Job 5:12 – He disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise

Proverbs 21:1 – The king’s heart is in the hand of the Lord, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.

Psalm 24: 1-2 – The earth is the Lord’s, and the fullness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.  For he hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods.

Thank the Lord because he is the Lord of Hosts and the Man of War
I claim victory over every adversary in this court case in the name of Jesus
I bind and paralyze the strongman employed or delegated to disgrace me, in the name of Jesus
Let all the affairs of my life be too hot for any evil power to manipulate in the name of Jesus
O Lord, grant me and my lawyer supernatural wisdom to subdue all opposition
O Lord let it be impossible for my adversary to subdue the truth in this matter in the name of Jesus
O Lord, let me find favor in the sight of those who are responsible for judging this case
I close every negative door that the enemy might want to open using this case in the name of Jesus
You satanic agents, I command you to clear out from the pathway to my victory in this matter in the name of Jesus
I cancel any demonic decision and expectation concerning this case in the name of Jesus
Father, make it possible for me to find favor in the sight of the judge, in the name of Jesus
Lord let me find favor, compassion and loving kindness with the jury in the name of Jesus
Let all the demonic obstacles that have been established in the heart of anyone against my prosperity be destroyed in the name of Jesus
Lord give all the parties concerned, dreams, visions and restlessness that would advance my cause
I command my money being caged by the enemy to be completely released in the name of Jesus
I bind and put to flight all the spirits of fear, anxiety and discouragement in the name of Jesus
Lord let divine wisdom fall upon all who are supporting me in these matters
I break the backbone of the spirits of conspiracy and treachery in the name of Jesus
Lord, hammer my matter into the mind of those who will assist me so that they do not suffer from demonic loss of memory
I paralyze the handiwork of household enemies and envious agents in this matter, in the name of Jesus
You devil, take your leg away from the top of my finances, in the mighty name of Jesus
Let the fire of the Holy Spirit purge my life from any evil mark put upon me, in the name of Jesus
Let the Lord confuse the tongues of those gathered to do me harm, after the order of the builders of the Tower of Babel in the name of Jesus
Let my adversaries make mistakes that will advance my cause in the name of Jesus
I command every evil power and vessel sitting on my rights and goodness to be violently overthrown in the name of Jesus
I pursue, overtake and recover my properties from the hands of spiritual Egyptians in the name of Jesus
Let every counsel, plan, desire, expectation, imagination, device and activity of the enemy against this case be rendered null and void, in the name of Jesus
I terminate every journey into bondage and unfruitfulness designed for me by the enemies of my soul, in the name of Jesus
I bind every money consuming demon attached to my finances in the name of Jesus
I refuse to be tossed about by any demonic device of the enemy to delay my miracle in the name of Jesus
Let all satanic banks and purses receive the fire of God and burn to ashes in the name of Jesus
Holy Spirit, teach me to avoid unfriendly friends and unprofitable transactions in the name of Jesus
Let all my blessings presently in the prison of the enemy begin to pursue me and overtake me as of today, in the name of Jesus
Thank you Lord Jesus for the victory!

About the Author:

Love God. Love People. Change The World. That's it. It's really that simple. Seek first the kingdom of God and all these things shall be added unto you. Only God has the answers to all human problems. Only by tapping into His power can we overcome our weaknesses and problems. With God on my side, the sun shall not smite me by day nor the moon by night.

125 Comments

1. Denise February 27, 2017 at 1:04 am - Reply

Please pray for me, as I’ve been in a custody and visitation battle with my son’s father for almost 9 years straight; never missing one year of being summons to court. When I filed to relocate with our son last month, the guardian ad litem said that she agreed that I should leave with my son and relocate, because she knew that the father was obsessed with me, and would never stop harassing me. Before our trial came about, my son’s father said that he objects to our move out of state, which upsetted our son. So, out of anger of being harassed for 9 years and not wanting the fight anymore, I said that if I lost my case and he got custody, I would never return to for visitation. I’m tired of the father threatening me….I’m tired of walking on eggshells and being mentally abused by the legal system. So the Judge’s final decree stated that neither my son nor I can leave this state. I’ve appealed his decision and am asking that God give me the victory, His grace, and mercy to relocate with me son. I have no family or friends in my current state. Please pray for me and I promise to give my praise report for my 03/13/2017 court date.

• Cherish July 12, 2017 at 8:00 am - Reply

Hi Denise!
      While I haven’t been in a 9 year battle, I am currently dealing w/ a similar issue where the father is trying to oppose my leaving with my children , I too have no support and need my family..the best way to win spiritual warfare is to remember that you are not fighting flesh and blood, you must do battle through the word..the scripture that God promises the return to your home that I’ve stood on is Jeremiah 29:14 ” I will be found by you, I will end your captivity, restore your fortunes, gather you out of the nation where you have been scattered by me and I will return you back to your homeland.”

No matter what it looks like, sounds like or appears to be, put your full trust in the Lord, I’m not saying it is always easy as I’ve had my struggles b/c we as humans often want to do things our way, but the only way you will win is if you let God fight your battle! I’m declaring that the kids and I are approaching our release any day now!

Just out of curiosity ,what state are you trying to get out of and where are you trying to go and is the father intricately involved in the child’s life and do you have a good attorney to fight on your behalf?

* whatever you do, DON’T GIVE UP, GOD’S GOT YOU!!!

2. Karungi March 9, 2017 at 2:22 am - Reply

Please pray for my husband who has been plagued with so many court cases and this morning his case appears before a judge to release his passport so that be can go for much needed heart surgery.

3. lisa March 19, 2017 at 4:48 am - Reply

My best friend and I wish we had this prayer sooner..She was found guilty by 12 Juors for conspircy charge with no evidence,just by ppl testifying lies to convict her. She could be facing a minium of 10 years,she is a single mother of six children.Her sentencing is in June. Can she read this pray even tho its after her convictions or is there another powerful prayer for getting a blessing for probations or lower sentence. Please Help us we need a blessing…

4. Da Shmuel April 24, 2017 at 11:34 pm - Reply

Very interesting. I found it useful

5. Da Shmuel April 27, 2017 at 1:26 am - Reply

Do a prayer for and against court cases

6. Melinda Brown April 27, 2017 at 2:43 am - Reply

Please pray for daughter KERIANA TO WIN COURT CASE AND CHARGER DISMISSED.

7. Joshua Orekhie April 27, 2017 at 8:14 pm - Reply

God help us

8. hicndewu mdimsazoc April 30, 2017 at 5:02 am - Reply

let God of suddenly appear on case may 2nd my house be given back to me without much argument for satan is liar on 9.30 am that day .my father my father take control for in you l put my trust.Do it again in my life.

9. Chauncey Robinson May 21, 2017 at 5:29 pm - Reply

My name is Chauncey L. Robinson, I am a U.S. Veteran that has been in a domestic warfare with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) for full benefits 25 years. My appeal has been high jacked at the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims since the Court issues a REMAND ORDER on September 14, 2005, “which the (VA) is presently Contempt Of Court Order due to their not following REMAND ORDER FOR A TOTAL OF AROUND 4,600 DAYS. While turning a blind eye to persons employed by the (VA) CRIMINAL MISCONDUCT OF ALTERING MEDICAL RECORDS AND ALSO ALTERING AN OFFICIAL COURT RECORD BEFORE THE RECORD.

As you can review in the link below I’ve presented a proposal to President Donald J. Trump, Senator Kirsten E. Gillibrand (NY) and David J. Shulkin, Secretary Of Veterans Affairs earlier this month:

Please pray that President Trump, Senator Gillibrand and David J. Shulkin, Secretary Of Veterans Affairs repeal the laws in the attached proposal and Veterans get true justice for the wrong doings done to them.

10. Sampson June 4, 2017 at 11:48 am - Reply

am facing trial and am very happy to get this prayers,it as rised my spirit of faith more higher.I know lord has already granted me victory in Jesus mighty name Amen !

• Angie July 21, 2017 at 11:48 am - Reply

Praying for you

11. Sampson June 11, 2017 at 9:24 am - Reply

am praying hard to the lord and i need more hands of prayers from every one for victory of my case.my God is in control and i know victory around the corner in Jesus name !!!

12. Cesar herrera June 13, 2017 at 4:49 am - Reply

Lord bless my husband and set him free from all accusation. Against him let your wonderful present take fully control and set him free in Jesus name amen please pray for him thank you God bless you.

• Augustine November 27, 2017 at 8:22 am - Reply

Help pray for my fiance to gain full custody of her son as she appears before court today. Amen

13. Mercy June 17, 2017 at 8:16 pm - Reply

I am so much happy that i found this page because I am facing court case of my kids they took from me seen last year I am appeal now i pray that i will win the case in Jesus name Amen

14. Clover Picart June 27, 2017 at 1:40 pm - Reply

My son will be getting sentence in July please send me a prayer for a fair sentence

• Clover Picart June 30, 2017 at 4:46 pm - Reply

Can you please pray for my son he is about to be sentence on July 20 2017

15. CPR June 30, 2017 at 3:11 pm - Reply

Heavenly Father please help guide my son this morning as he appears in court this morning. Change the mind of the DA /Judge have mercy on my son. In Jesus name amen

16. Evangeline July 9, 2017 at 3:01 pm - Reply

Tomorrow I’d our court case I Believe it is allready settled and my son will Mano will receive his money in full and all his expenses .thank you my Lord Jesus .I know you will be there .

17. Tracey July 16, 2017 at 7:37 pm - Reply

Please pray for my brother who has been charge with a crime that he did not commit please pray that the case against him will be dismiss and he will get to come home to his family. Thank you

18. Tracey July 16, 2017 at 7:38 pm - Reply

19. Miriam Kigongo July 19, 2017 at 2:31 pm - Reply

Oh Lord let me find favor before the judge and my money be returned to me .I lent a Lady called Grace Mamido my money last year February and she never paid it back.I took the matter to court. Am to appeared to Court for hearing on 7th October.my name is Miriam Kigongo.

20. Olarb July 21, 2017 at 4:47 am - Reply

Amen !!!it is done and I shall testify of my victory …thank God I found these prayers in the nick of time ..the Lord is good! !!!!

21. Angie July 21, 2017 at 11:46 am - Reply

Pray for me as I go to court August 7, I’m been charged with a crime i didn’t commit, lords willing I will get dismissal, In federal court they will treat you unfair, but God see everything, I pray upon his holy name that I will be ok

22. Ruth July 21, 2017 at 5:27 pm - Reply

I am so grateful! I saw this post today and prayed along with it on the bus. As I am human I doubted the power of God and didn’t see a miracle for me today. In my heart though something was telling me it is a wonderful day for a miracle! I had an appointment with lawyer that day and before the appointement she called me and told me I was offered a continuous for dismissal!!! Hallelujah! I am an international student and got caught up in the moment and was wrongly accused. My life has been a mess for the past two years! I dealt with loneliness and depression, abuse and was even in the mental hospital. This is the first of many miracles! He has never left you! He sees you! Never let anyone tell you God isn’t at work!! Believe!

23. Melissa Accristo July 25, 2017 at 6:03 pm - Reply

24. Nadia Carter August 3, 2017 at 4:52 am - Reply

Please pray for my daughter as we go to court tomorrow in Jesus name amen thanks

25. Ann August 7, 2017 at 8:51 pm - Reply

God hear my prayer and answer me I beg of I, I am so scared.

26. Jacci August 17, 2017 at 3:40 pm - Reply

My brother is getting a divorce and she has been very aweful to him. Wrongfully accused him, had him arrested, court order to have him removed from the house that was his before he even meet her!! She is really playing the victim role and trying to make him look bad !!! I pray that his divorce is over soon and he gets what is rightfully his and his life is restored!!! I pray for protection and favor, especially with the judge and attorneys. He is a good man and doesn’t deserve this! In Jesus name, amen

27. Daphira Wallang August 19, 2017 at 1:44 am - Reply

Please pray for my case to win….Lord bless me n protect me from all strangers demons Satan’s devils….Don’t all bad people to rule over me….i trust u oh my God….Please do not leave me nor forsake me…..If God be for us,who can be against us?in Jesus name Amen…..i will win the case in Jesus name Amen.

28. Melissa Moses August 21, 2017 at 10:04 pm - Reply

Please pray me to get back custody of my sons. Trial is sept 11th and 12 th. Please pray for me to win the case.

29. Evielyn August 23, 2017 at 9:27 pm - Reply

Plz, pray for my cousin he’s is going to court tomorrow and we need all the prayers we can get plz pray for him๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

30. tmakondo August 25, 2017 at 6:03 am - Reply

Comment…God can do anything,,there is nothing too hard for God,,, he created the heavens and earth without a pillar,, all the affairs of humanity are nothing but a spec of dust to him,,, when we face trials and hard times we just need to focus on God,, his promises are real,, im one of those facing false accusations over fraud,,, but one thing i knw for sure God is goinh to deliver me,,, he has already delivered me,,never worry,,dont look a how big your problem is, look at how big God is,,, he who divided the Red sea into 2,,what an awesome God we have!!!

31. kwadwoyeboah August 25, 2017 at 1:18 pm - Reply

Please pray for my son Richard for been in custody for over 2 weeks in ohio for been out of campus by the school authorities.(2)He is again in financial crisis to unable to pay his school fee(3)He is critical need of financial assistance.

32. Jho September 13, 2017 at 1:11 pm - Reply

Please.pray for me to win this Criminal and Civil case filed again my relatives.bec of false documentaion. .Please.pray for Sir Nolly for his full support. Amen

33. Paulette September 14, 2017 at 6:38 pm - Reply

Thank you for this prayer.
    Please pray for my son Jihad whose wife have committed adulatory and left her husband blaming him for always working. He could never please her. Now she is fighting for custody for his boys who means everything to him. HER MANIPULTION, COLDHERTED AND SELFISH INTENTIONS IS PARALIZING MY SON AND DEDTROYING THE BOYS.
    PLEASE PRAY THAT SHE DOES NOT GET CUSTODY OF THESE CHILDREN.
    THEY WILL BE EXPOSED TO THINGS THST ARE NOT CONDUSIVE TO A HEALTY FUTURE.

34. Regilyn A. Pasion September 15, 2017 at 8:36 pm - Reply

This victory prayer will serve as my defense to righteousness… I know God will always be at my side and I already claim my victory in Jesus name!!!

35. joaquim September 19, 2017 at 10:55 am - Reply

please pray for my fine settlement

36. faye September 20, 2017 at 10:24 pm - Reply

Prayer for favor and mercy concerning a legal situation

• Donna Milan December 26, 2017 at 3:25 am - Reply

I need PRAYER for Court casereview on January 16,2018, mother and son Thank you, for word of God and encouragement. GOD BLESS

• Donna Milan December 26, 2017 at 3:36 am - Reply

No weapon formed against you shall Prosper in JESUS MIGHTY NAME. God gives the toughest battles to HIS toughest SOLDIERS IT IS NOT BY MIGHT, NOT BY POWER BUT BY HIS HOLY SPIRIT, AMEN

37. Jose September 23, 2017 at 6:54 am - Reply

Lord hear my prayer my son has court in October 2017 help Jose get mercy from the judge and the lawyers.in your name lord Jesus Christ. Help them see the light of Christ to go easy and let him have probation I need a miricle for my son lord have mercy on my son. To win in court

38. Jose September 23, 2017 at 6:56 am - Reply

Lord I believe in you, I have faith you will help me win the case.

39. Evelyn October 3, 2017 at 1:44 am - Reply

My grandson has court in November on the 13 day I praying form the court to stay in Juvenile. They want try hem as adult but praying form hem to have his court Juvenile in name of Jesus and the blood over them an help

40. Discord Login October 6, 2017 at 2:50 am - Reply

Hi there to all, the contents existing at this web site are in fact awesome for people knowledge, well, keep up the nice work fellows.

41. Ricardo October 11, 2017 at 7:56 pm - Reply

Psalm 91 is a prayer I often say as a combination of all the prayers that all of you have left on this site.

Let the wealth of the Almighty remonstrate against those who seek to buy the law’s favor, Amen

42. VINCENT SMITH October 28, 2017 at 9:03 am - Reply

hello my brothers and sisters i am asking all who will read and do prayers for me my name is vincent smith and i am going for sentencing on Dec 15 2017 at auckland district court please pray that judge give me HOME DETENTION OR SUPERVISION PLEASE ASK IN YOUR PRAYER TO OUR ONLY GOD ALMIGHTY AND I ASK LORD TO FORGIVE ME FOR MY WRONGS AND SET ME FREE FROM THIS WRONGFUL LIFE AND MAKE MY PATH OF HIS LIVING IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN AMEN AMEN

43. Lw October 29, 2017 at 11:29 am - Reply

I am battling a case for so called education neglect my child medical issues. Pls pray they took him and want to again

44. Ronda October 29, 2017 at 11:40 pm - Reply

Please Pray for my son has court in November. Facing charges for some crimes he didnt commit. Need a miracle, and i know God to be a miracle worker!!! Praying for youthful offender, second chance program, and rehab. Praising God for the victory!!!!

45. Sherri Donely October 30, 2017 at 10:34 pm - Reply

I need prayer for my husband Michael Donely that is in a beginning court case here in San Diego, it’s a lot of lack of evidence on him that he just needs his case dismissed, but because he has a prior conviction of 10 years ago of the same crime that he is facing now, they want to convict him of it, my husband has changed his life from 10 years ago, he has a 7 year old son and a very spiritual Godly man and been doing what God has asked of him and prays day and night, the case should get dismissed because of lack of evidence on him and we beleave all things work through only God but with a lot of prayer from all over the place is sooo much better, so please pray for the court dismissal on Nov 9 at 830 in San Diego , we gave it to God and it’s his to have justice not our court system that is broken down court , please pray with us in Jesus name we pray amen

46. Shannon November 6, 2017 at 10:33 am - Reply

Father God please have the grand jury find the man who raped my daughter guilty and send the case to trial. Although, the police did a poor investigation please find him guilty. My daughter has know reason to harm this man she does not even know except to bring him to justice so she may find a little peace and prevent it from happening to others. Father please give her the words to speak as she knows the truth but is nervous to speak to a large group. Please Father give her strength where she weak. I ask this in Your precious Son’s name who You are well pleased and my loving Lord and Savior Jesus Christ name Amen

47. Success Thomas November 7, 2017 at 3:18 am - Reply

Pray for dismissing of court cases
    For son Tariq odi in Santa Rita jail, Alameda county, let them release him from jail and find no records or grounds to keep him and give him victory and a miracle, let his story and cases change for better and his good,God give him the victory!amen in Jesus Christ name!

48. Virginia November 12, 2017 at 7:14 pm - Reply

DEAR LORD, I BEG YOU TO HAVE MY DAUGHTER WIN CUSTODY IF HER SON. SHE GOES TO COURT ON WEDNESDAY, PLEASE PRAY THE JUDGE DOES NOT SANCTION HER, AND THE JUDGE DOES NOT LIFT RESTRAING ORDER FOR HER SON, MY DAUGHTER HAS A YEAR RESTRAINING ORDER, ONE BIG MESS. HER EX. SEXUALLY ASSAULTED , VERBALLY, MENTALLY ABUSED HER IN FRONT OF THERE 6 YR. OLD, ALSO MY GRANDSON HAS BEEN SEEING A THERAPIST SINCE LAST YEAR AND HAD MELTDOWNS IN PRE SCHOOL, TEACHER ADVISED, THERAPIST REPORTED TO DCF MY GRANDSON WAS PHYSICALLY ABUSED. DCF ONLY SAW MY GRANDSON 2X DID NOT WANT TO TALK TO DRS. OR THERAPIST. DCF DID NOT DO THEREJOB, JUDGE DID NOT BELIEVE HER. GRANTED DAUGHTER 1 YEAR RESTRAING ORDER, AND 4 SESSIONS IF SUPERVISED VISITS FOR GRANDSON TO SEE FATHER. PLEASE LORD GRANT MY DAUGHTER FULL CUSTODY, NO OVERNITES FOR EX. TO BE WITH SON ONLY SUPERVISED AND NOT FAR FROM HIS SCHOOL OR HOME. PLEASE LET THIS JUDGE SEE WHAT THERE DOING TO BOTH MY DAUGHTER AND GRANDSON, THE EX. IS NOW PAYING HIS ATTORNEYS TO ABUSE THEM. PLEASE, JUSTICE PLEASE…

49. Claire November 22, 2017 at 2:26 pm - Reply

Please pray for me in a case of tort. The University hide criminal reports that are similar to those for a white person under my name

50. Lovin my family December 8, 2017 at 10:11 pm - Reply

Lord hear my prayer I ask you that you please let court and judge drop charges and dismiss case against my nephew J.L. on Dec 11,2017 let him win his court case and receive victory in Jesus name.Amen