Phil. 3:10, 14: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death … I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
I am not what the world thinks or says I am. I am not what the devil or the kingdom of darkness says, imagines or has designed me to be. I am not the picture of what my idolatrous forefathers wished I should be. I am not what the unregenerated mind of any friend thinks I am. I am not what my father and mother thinks or wants me to be. I am not what my village wickedness; household wickedness and environmental wickedness want me to be. I am not a picture of what the national economy and institutionalized wickedness has restructured the people to be… I am not what I think I am. I am what the Word of God says I am. I am an express image of Jehovah God on earth. I am fashioned after the likeness of the Creator of heaven and earth.
I am regenerated by the blood of Jesus. I am ransomed from the powers of death and hell. I am blood washed. I am redeemed. I am justified by Christ. I am made to be the righteousness of God through Christ. I am a believer of the Word of Truth. I am born again. I am heaven bound, my citizenship is in heaven. I am seated with Christ in heavenly places far above principality and powers. I am a priest and a king ordained by Christ to rule here on earth. I am the fear and the dread of God against the kingdom of darkness. I am the dwelling place of the Holy Spirit of God. I am built up together and attached with other children of God into a holy habitation of God.
The word of God says, I am a royal priesthood. I am a holy nation. I am a chosen generation and a peculiar person to the nation. I am special in the sight of God. The Bible says because I believe and receive Jesus Christ, power has been given to me to become a son of God and I am empowered to trample upon serpents and scorpions and all the powers of the enemy. I’m empowered to use the name of Jesus to cast out demons and heal the sick. I am empowered to bind, to loose and to decree things and the Bible says wherever my voice is heard no one can ask me why. I do these things for my voice is the voice of a king that is full of authority.
I am commanded and empowered by my God to subdue and to exercise dominion. For I am made a little lower than the angels and God has crowned me with glory and honor and has also made me to have dominion over all the works of His hands. The devil that was against my authority as God’s representative on earth has been destroyed by Christ and once again, the keys of the kingdom of heaven are given to me and because I am a member of the body of Christ, which is the Church, the gates of hell cannot prevail against me.
I am a branch in the vine; Jesus Christ is the true vine because I abide in Him. I am full of the fruit of the Spirit. I am full of love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self control. Because the grace of God is upon my life as the light of His glory, I am full of divine favor; I am a partaker of all heaven’s spiritual blessings.
I am an overcomer, the Bible says whosoever is born of God overcomes the world and this is the victory that overcomes the world, even my faith. In faith I overcome ungodly worry, anxiety, and heaviness of spirit, sorrow, depression, lust of the eyes and lust of the flesh. In faith I have overcome all the tricks of the devil, for it is written, greater is Jesus Christ who dwells in me than the devil that is in the world. No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper. In righteousness I am established, I am far from oppression for I shall not fear and far from terror for it shall not come near me. The Lord shall cover me with His feathers because I have made Him my dwelling place. Evil shall not befall me, I shall tread upon the lion and the cobra and surely the Lord will always deliver me from the snare of the fowlers.
God has made me a beneficiary of divine health through the stripes that were laid on Jesus Christ. Through Jesus Christ I have right standing with God. Through Jesus Christ I have access to the throne grace of God, to find peace with God. I have prosperity for God will no longer withhold any good thing from me.
I have spoken with the tongue of the learned and as it is written, I shall be justified by the words of my mouth. I ask that the word of God I have confessed begin to transform me to the original image God designed me to be in his word. I ask that the blood of Jesus wipe away every mark of reproach whether physical or spiritual. I ask for the blood of Jesus to erase every evil and negative name I was ever called. I nullify every negative report ever made about me. I cease to be a picture of failure. I cease to be abased, rejected, forsaken, desolate and downcast. I begin to manifest expressly every good thing God has written about me in His word. I begin to look fearfully and wonderfully made. I begin to operate as the head and not the tail. I begin to be a true worshipper of Jehovah El Shaddai and I begin from now to continually praise Him and confess positively.
- Lord comfort my heart.
- Lord establish me in every good work
- Lord establish me in every good word
- God of peace, sanctify me wholly in the name of Jesus
- Father Lord let my body, soul and spirit be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ in the name of Jesus
- Let me be filled with the knowledge of His will in Jesus name
- Let me be filled with all wisdom and spiritual understanding in the name of Jesus
- Father Lord help me to walk worthy of and pleasing to the Lord in the name of Jesus
- Lord make me to be fruitful in every good work, in Jesus name
- Lord, increase me in the knowledge of God
- Lord, strengthen me mightily
- Lord, let me be filled with the spirit of wisdom and understanding in the knowledge of Christ in the name of Jesus
- Lord let the eyes of my understanding be enlightened in Jesus name
- Father Lord, let me be strengthened with might by your spirit in the inner man in the name of Jesus
- Father Lord, let Christ dwell in my heart by faith in Jesus name
- Lord let me be rooted and grounded in love in Jesus name
- Lord, let me be filled with all the fullness of God
- Lord help me comprehend the breadth, length, depth and height of the love of Christ in the name of Jesus
- Let the word of the Lord have free course and be glorified in me in the name of Jesus
- Let the Lord of peace give me peace in all areas of life, in the name of Jesus
- Let utterance be given unto me to make known the mystery of the Gospel in the name of Jesus
- Lord, perfect what is lacking in my faith
- Lord, perfect your good work in me
- Lord, make me perfect unto your good work
- Lord, enrich me in all utterance and knowledge
- Let the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with me, in Jesus name
- Father Lord, inject into me your spiritual vitamins that will make me spiritually healthy in the name of Jesus
- Father Lord, inject into me spiritual vitamins that will boost my appetite to eat your word in the name of Jesus
- Father Lord, infuse into my blood spiritual vitamins that will produce hunger and thirst for prayers in me in the name of Jesus
- Let God inject into me spiritual vitamins that will clear my vision and strengthen its clarity in the name of Jesus
- Lord God, inject into me spiritual vitamins that will sustain me in evil days.
- Lord God injects into me divine immunity that will always kill spiritual germs and evil deposits in me.
- Lord God injects into me the spiritual energy that will make me walk tirelessly with you.
- Lord feed me with the foods of the champions
- Lord boost my energy to run the race set before me
- I receive the comforting anointing and power in the Holy Ghost in Jesus name
- I receive the unsearchable wisdom in the Holy Ghost in the name of Jesus
- I take the shield of faith to quench every fiery dart of the enemy in the name of Jesus
- I run into the name of the Lord which is a strong tower and I am safe in the name of Jesus
- Lord, always make me drink from your everlasting well of joy in the name of Jesus
- Thank you Lord for the new spiritual height that you have lifted me to.